Hatch chile-infused turkey and cheese meld with spinach and red onions in this easy panini topped with blistered shishito peppers.
- 8 ounces Dietz & Watson Hatch Chile Turkey
- 3 ounces Dietz & Watson Hatch Chile Cheese
- 2 slices white bread
- ½ cup wilted spinach
- ¼ cup julienned red onion
- 2 shishito peppers
- Layer your ingredients as follows: bread, spinach, Dietz & Watson Hatch Chile Cheese, Dietz & Watson Hatch Turkey, red onion, and bread.
- Place the panini on a panini press for 5 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill the shishito peppers until blistered, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Plate the panini with the peppers.