You'd be surprised how good peanut butter tastes in oatmeal, especially with cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top.
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup whole oats
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine water and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir in oats and cook, stirring, for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Scoop up all of the oatmeal and transfer into a small bowl. Stir in peanut butter until well combined. Use a butter knife to help mix it in if necessary. Mix in vanilla extract. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the top.