Simply bake these ham and cheese egg bowls in muffin cups for a quick and easy nutritious breakfast that goes where you go!
- cooking spray
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch adobo seasoning, or to taste
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (Optional)
- 3 slices ham, or to taste
- ⅓ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 3 large muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix egg and egg white together in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and adobo seasoning. Add celery; beat to combine.
- Press ham slices snugly into the bottom of each muffin cup. Pour the egg and celery mixture on top. Cover with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven, checking frequently, until eggs are set, about 35 minutes.