Drizzle melted chocolate with colorful candy melts in the festive design of your choice, then cool, break into shards, and voila! Homemade Halloween candy.
- 2 (4 ounce) bars dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package purple candy melts
- 1 (8 ounce) package green candy melts
- Assorted sprinkles and candies
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide dark chocolate, purple candy melts, and green candy melts between 3 microwave-safe bowls. Heat each separately for 1 minute, then stir. Continue heating in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until completely melted.
- Pour contents of each bowl onto the pan in random spots; don't worry if they overlap. Shake pan to spread melted chocolate and candy. Use a knife to swirl colors together and shake pan again to spread even more. Sprinkle Halloween sprinkles and candy over chocolate mixture. Let set, about 15 minutes. Break into shards.