Baked halibut is smothered in cheese and dill in this wonderful dish.
- 2 pounds halibut
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place halibut in a baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, shredded Cheddar cheese, shredded Jack cheese, dill, and mustard. Spread cheese mixture over halibut. Sprinkle more dill on top if you like.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until fish is done, and cheese is golden brown and bubbly.