Tender slices of grilled Thai-marinated pork chops are served over a bed of peanut noodles tossed with garlic, lime juice and soy sauce.
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 pound Smithfield® Peppercorn & Garlic Seasoned Pork Tenderloin
- 10 ounces spaghetti
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, or more to taste
- Whisk together 1/4 cup soy sauce, cilantro, 3 cloves of garlic, brown sugar, vegetable oil, and the juice of 1 lime in a bowl for the marinade.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a gallon-sized zip-top plastic bag. Pour the marinade over the pork tenderloin, reserving about 1/4 cup of the marinade in the refrigerator for later use. Close and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Whisk together the juice of 1 lime, 2 cloves of garlic, peanut butter, hot water, and 2 tablespoons soy sauce for the peanut sauce. Drain the pasta once cooked, and toss the pasta with the peanut noodle sauce in a large bowl. Add more soy sauce if desired.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Whisk together lime juice, garlic, peanut butter, hot water and 2 tablespoons soy sauce for the peanut sauce. Drain the pasta once cooked, and toss the pasta with the peanut noodle sauce in a large bowl. Add more soy sauce if desired.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove pork tenderloin from the marinade, discarding excess marinade. Place on grill and cover grill. Cook, turning occasionally, until browned and instant-read thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 145 degrees F, about 15-20 minutes. Transfer to carving board and let stand 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer the grilled pork to a cutting board and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing against the grain.
- Pour the reserved marinade over the sliced pork before serving and serve over the peanut noodles.