A dessert recipe with chocolate morsels, peanut butter and bananas stuffed in a sugar cone and grilled before topping with Reddi-wip. Recipe developed by George Duran.
- ¼ cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 4 sugar cones
- ¼ cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter, divided
- 1 banana, cut in half lengthwise, sliced
- Reddi-wip Original Whipped Light Cream
- Prepare outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Place 1 tablespoon morsels in each cone; top each with 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Divide banana slices among cones.
- Loosely wrap each filled cone with aluminum foil. Place cones on side on grill and heat 5 minutes or until morsels melt, turning on other side after 3 minutes.
- Remove wrapped cones from grill; let aluminum foil cool. Remove foil and top each with a serving of Reddi-wip.