Brushed with a bright and savory lemon, olive oil, and oregano blend, these quick and easy grilled lamb steaks are sure to impress.
- 4 (6 ounce) lamb shoulder steaks
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- Preheat an outdoor grill to 420 degrees F (215 degrees C) and lightly oil the grate. Season both sides of lamb steaks with salt and pepper.
- Cook steaks on the preheated grill, about 5 minutes per side for medium doneness. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
- While lamb cooks, combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Brush sauce liberally over grilled lamb and let rest for 5 minutes.