Homemade jalapeno and cheese pork sausage is formed into patties and grilled to perfection in this easy dinner recipe.
- 1 pound ground pork
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 hamburger buns
- Combine ground pork, Cheddar cheese, jalapeno, taco seasoning, and coriander in a large bowl. Using your hands, mix well until evenly combined. Form into 4 patties.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill patties for 4 minutes. Flip and grill for 3 minutes more. Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve on buns.