Grilling up a quick, delicious dinner doesn't get any easier when you start with Market Pantry(TM) pre-seasoned chicken breasts. Grilled on a hot grate, garlicky, grilled chicken is ready in minutes.
- 1 (32 ounce) package Market Pantry™ Frozen Garlic Herb Chicken Breasts, thawed according to package directions
- 5 Lettuce
- 5 (1/4 inch thick) slices Tomato slices
- 5 hamburger buns, split
- ½ cup Market Pantry™ mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Market Pantry™ sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon Market Pantry™ capers, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Heat grill. Grill thawed chicken breasts about 15 minutes until cooked through, turning occasionally for even cooking.
- Stir Basil Mayo ingredients in small bowl until blended.
- Spread buns with mayo. Add grilled chicken, lettuce and tomato. Salt and pepper to taste.