In this recipe, cauliflower tossed in a spicy Buffalo wing sauce and grilled in a foil packet so cleanup is a breeze.
- 1 ½ pounds cauliflower, broken into florets
- ¼ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- aluminum foil
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine cauliflower florets, Buffalo wing sauce, ranch, and olive oil in a large bowl. Stir until evenly combined.
- Pull out an extra-long length of aluminum foil and fold it in half so you've got a double layer. Place cauliflower mixture in the center, then pull over one side, folding the edges to seal. Then fold the remaining two edges. Don't seal the packet too tightly; you want to leave some room for the steam to expand.
- Place foil packet directly on the grate and grill for 15 minutes.