These grilled Brussels sprouts with bacon are a quick and easy way to get a flavorful veggie on the table, especially when you're already grilling other foods.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Place a grill basket on the grill, so excess oil falls through.
- Pour frozen Brussels sprouts into a mixing bowl and coat with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper. Mix thoroughly. Transfer to the grilling basket.
- Cook on the preheated grill until golden and tender, about 15 minutes, turning frequently.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer grilled Brussels sprouts back to the mixing bowl and top with bacon.