This is a simple recipe for green beans prepared on an outdoor grill in foil--all you need are green beans, butter, seasoning salt, and aluminum foil.
- 8 sheets of aluminum foil
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 12 teaspoons butter, or more to taste
- 1 pinch seasoned salt to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Layer 2 sheets of aluminum foil on a work surface to create a double sheet. Repeat with remaining foil to make a total of 4 double sheets.
- Place 1/4 of each of the beans on the center of each double sheet of aluminum foil; season liberally with seasoned salt. Add 3 teaspoons of butter to each bean serving and close the foil tightly to form a packet.
- Place foil packets on the preheated grill and cook until beans are tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from grill and carefully open the packets to let the hot steam evaporate.