This spinach salad has a unique blend of green apples, green onion, and almonds drizzled with a mango chutney-infused curry dressing.
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, stemmed and chopped
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¾ cup light vegetable oil
- ¼ cup mango chutney
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine spinach, almonds, apple, and green onion in a bowl.
- Whisk oil, mango chutney, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, curry powder, sugar, salt, turmeric, and cayenne pepper together in a separate bowl; drizzle over spinach mixture and toss to coat.