These moist, tasty chicken breasts coated in Greek yogurt and Parmesan cheese go well with any side dish and make an easy weeknight dinner.
- cooking spray
- 1 (6 ounce) container fat-free Greek yogurt (such as Fage®)
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons dry Italian-seasoned bread crumbs (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix Greek yogurt, Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and ground black pepper together in a bowl.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in the prepared baking pan. Spread Greek yogurt mixture on top of chicken; sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 40 minutes.