Take oatmeal cookies and add crispy rice cereal and coconut using this recipe.
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 2 eaches eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies®)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat brown sugar, white sugar, and butter together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add 1 egg one at a time, allowing the first to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next with the vanilla.
- Stir flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder together in a bowl. Beat into the butter mixture until just incorporated into a dough. Fold oats, crispy rice cereal, and coconut into the dough; mixing just enough to evenly combine.
- Drop cookie dough by teaspoonful onto baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until browned, 8 to 9 minutes. Cool cookies slightly on baking sheets before moving to cooling racks to cool completely.