Shredded Cheddar cheese, Miracle Whip(R) dressing, and crumbled bacon add delicious flavor to a classic potato salad.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into bite-size chunks
- ½ cup KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 ⅓ cups MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, chopped, divided
- Cook potatoes in pan of boiling water 15 minutes or just until tender; drain. Cool.
- Place potatoes in large bowl. Add cheese and onions; mix lightly.
- Mix dressing, sugar, celery seed and pepper in medium bowl. Stir in half the bacon. Add to potato mixture; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Top with remaining bacon before serving.