These paleo waffles made with coconut flour are a winner: they are grain free, dairy free, and egg free, and they have a delicious flavor!
- ¼ cup cassava flour
- 1 scoop tiger nut protein powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 1 small banana
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ orange, juiced
- 1 ½ tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons baking soda
- ½ papaya, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 dried figs, stemmed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon shaved dark chocolate
- Combine cassava flour, protein powder, coconut flour, and arrowroot flour; mix well.
- Combine banana, coconut milk, orange juice, and water in a blender; blend until smooth. Pour over flour mixture; add maple syrup and mix well. Add apple cider vinegar and baking soda; mix until batter is well combined.
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions. Pour in 1/2 the batter; cook until golden brown and the iron stops steaming, about 5 minutes. Top each waffle with papaya, figs, shredded coconut, and shaved chocolate.