A basic white bread recipe without the gluten. Easily made in your bread machine! Xanthan gum and the exotic flours are usually easily found in your local health food store.
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ½ cups buttermilk, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon xanthan gum
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup potato starch
- ½ cup soy flour
- 2 cups white rice flour
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select the sweet dough cycle. Five minutes into the cycle, check the consistency of the dough. Add additional rice flour or liquid if necessary.
- When bread is finished, let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before removing from pan.