This light and fluffy vegan version of the most delicious gluten-free Brazilian cheese bread will be impossible to resist!
- cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- ½ cup potato starch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella-style vegan cheese (such as Daiya®)
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 24-cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Stir water and flaxseed meal together in a small bowl. Let stand until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Combine tapioca flour, potato starch, and baking powder in the bowl of a food processor; blend until well combined. Add vegan Mozzarella cheese; mix well. Mix in flaxseed mixture, almond milk, and olive oil, with the processor running, and blend until a smooth and soft batter forms.
- Spoon batter into the prepared mini muffin tin, filling each 2/3 to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese breads are puffy and lightly golden, about 20 minutes.