These quick and easy gluten-free snickerdoodle cookies provide the same soft texture and cinnamon-sugar flavors as the traditional recipe.
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon sugar, divided
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix eggs, oil, coconut sugar, and vinegar together in a large bowl.
- Mix flour, 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar, baking soda, and salt together in another bowl. Slowly incorporate into egg mixture; don't worry if dough seems like batter.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet quickly. Sprinkle tops with remaining cinnamon sugar as desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before enjoying.