Bring fun to any party or potluck with these cheesecake bites, where creamy lemon cheesecake filling meets a slightly spicy gingersnap crust.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) box gingersnap cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a mini muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and light. Add sugar, eggs, lemon extract, and vanilla extract gradually.
- Puree gingersnaps in a food processor into fine crumbs. Drop a heaping 1/2 teaspoon crumbs into each muffin cup; add a teaspoon of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 11 minutes. Let cool in the pan until set, about 10 minutes. Chill before serving, about 1 hour.