Turn our Four-Cheese Risotto into a five-star meal with the simple but delicious addition of garlic shrimp, kale, and cherry tomatoes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pinch Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (4.5 ounce) package Knorr® Selects™ Four-Cheese Risotto
- 3 cups baby kale
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- HEAT 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season your shrimp with salt and pepper, if you'd like. Add your shrimp and cook for about 3 minutes until they turn pink, stirring in garlic during last 30 seconds. Remove from pan and set aside.
- POUR your water, milk, remaining olive oil and Knorr® Selects™ into the same pan. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to medium and continue cooking for 7 minutes. Toss in the kale and cook 3 minutes more.
- STIR in your shrimp and tomatoes; now it's delicious. Dig in!