This delicious pasta salad tastes great and is full of vegetables. Substitute canned shrimp in place of canned tuna to change it up a bit.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 (6 ounce) can water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- ⅔ cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- ⅔ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup sliced radishes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine tuna, bell pepper, celery, carrot, radishes, green onions, and parsley in a large bowl.
- Drain macaroni and rinse in cold water. Drain again and add to the bowl with the tuna mixture.
- Combine mayonnaise, ranch dressing, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.