Chunks of strawberries, kiwis, bananas, and peaches are wrapped in crepe strips and stacked into kebabs to make this fun, family-friendly sweet treat.
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 pound strawberries
- 2 bananas, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 peaches, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 kiwifruits, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- Mix milk, egg yolks, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl. Stir in flour, sugar, and salt until well blended.
- Heat a crepe pan over medium heat. Coat with cooking spray. Pour about 1/4 cup batter into the pan and tip the spread batter to the edges. Cook until bubbles form on the top and edges are dry, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until other side is browned and edges are golden, 1 to 2 minutes more. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Let crepes cool. Cut lengthwise into strips 1 to 2 inches wide. Wrap strawberries, bananas, peaches, and kiwi in the crepe strips and thread wrapped fruits onto skewers.