These dense fruit muffins made with oats, walnuts, and flaxseed meal are full of fiber and will give you a boost of energy on the go.
- cooking spray
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1 ¼ cups raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ¾ cup flaxseed meal
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (Optional)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix oats, milk, apples, raisins, walnuts, flaxseed meal, eggs, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Spoon mixture into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are crisp and center is moist, 50 to 60 minutes.