This chicken salad combines juicy ripe peaches with toasted pecans and celery for an awesome crunch factor.
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 5 cups cooked chicken, shredded or chopped
- 1 ½ cups chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 large ripe peach, pitted and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- Boston lettuce leaves
- Combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, honey, poppy seeds, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk until well combined. Add chicken, pecans, peach, and celery; mix until everything is well coated.
- Serve immediately on lettuce leaves.