This delicious refrigerator pie has lots of tasty layers. Cherry pie filling is spread in the bottom of a graham cracker crust. The next layer is a cream cheese, lemon pudding and whipped topping mixture. Then another layer of whipped topping and cherry pie filling goes on top.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Spread half of the cherry pie filling on bottom of crust.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with wire whisk until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until well blended. Add pudding mix, and beat until smooth. Gently fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture over cherry filling in crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over the cream cheese mixture. Spoon remaining cherry pie filling over whipped topping layer. Refrigerate 3 hours.