This is a great, easy burger recipe. The ground beef is combined with green chile peppers and beef bouillon. This makes them very moist and flavorful. Serve on hamburger buns with your favorite fixings.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix the beef, diced green chilies, and bouillon. Shape into 4 patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Top each patty with cheese about 2 minutes prior to removing from grill.