This is a very easy, yet tasty vegetarian pasta dish with fettuccine pasta, tomatoes, olives, and creamy goat cheese that is on the table in under 30 minutes.
- 10 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tomatoes, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 ½ ounces black olives
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ⅔ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Cook fettuccine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add tomatoes, garlic, and oregano; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes. Add olives and mix to combine.
- Drain fettuccine and add to the skillet. Cook until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add goat cheese and cook until slightly melted, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.