A buttery Bundt(R) cake filled with strawberry jelly and brushed with a sweet icing is sure to please all ages.
- cooking spray
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package butter cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®).
- Beat cake mix, eggs, milk, and butter until well combined. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely in the pan, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Use an apple corer to poke holes along the middle of the cake, making sure not to poke all the way through. Remove cake from the corer before making the next hole. Leave a 1/2-inch border on the inner and outer edges of the pan.
- Microwave strawberry jam for 1 minute. Stir and continue microwaving in 15-second intervals until jam is melted and pourable. Pour jam into the holes and let cake sit in the pan for at least 1 hour.
- Run a table knife around the inner and outer edges of the pan to loosen. Invert cake carefully onto a serving plate.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk together until well combined. Brush glaze over the cake and let sit overnight so flavors can meld.