Bake chicken breasts with a crisp Parmesan-Panko crust are fast and easy for weeknight meals, yet elegant enough for company.
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup Borden® Finely Shredded Parmesan Natural Shreds
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning with garlic
- 6 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place melted butter in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Combine grated cheese, panko crumbs, and Italian seasoning in a shallow dish.
- Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towels. Roll each chicken breast in the melted butter, then roll in the Parmesan crumb mixture, return the coated chicken to the baking pan, leaving a little space between each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan crumb mixture over the top of the chicken and spoon any remaining melted butter over the top of the Parmesan crumbs.
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).