Small croissants stuffed with lobster and shrimp salad are an elegant option for lunch that's sped up by using some premade ingredients.
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 lemon juice, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 2 tablespoons blackening seasoning
- water to cover
- 2 lobster tails
- ½ pound peeled, deveined raw shrimp
- 2 cups seafood salad
- 4 ounces Cajun crab dip
- 6 small croissants
- Trim celery and green onion ends; place in a pot. Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice, seafood seasoning, and blackening seasoning. Cover with water; bring to a boil.
- Stir lobster tails and shrimp into the boiling water. Cook until they float to the top, about 7 minutes. Drain. Remove lobster meat from the shell; cut into bite-sized pieces. Place lobster meat and shrimp in a bowl. Refrigerate until cool.
- Transfer celery and green onions to a bowl. Add seafood salad and crab dip. Drizzle remaining lemon juice on top. Mix in cooled lobster meat and shrimp. Season with a little more lemon juice.
- Split and stuff croissants with lobster and shrimp salad.