These egg white bites with red bell pepper, spinach, and sharp Cheddar cheese look a little like mini pizzas and are a great breakfast or easy grab-and-go snack.
- cooking spray
- 2 cups egg whites
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Generously grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine egg whites, Greek yogurt, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and cayenne in a bowl; whisk until smooth and no lumps remain. Mix in red bell pepper, spinach, and Cheddar cheese.
- Divide egg mixture between the 12 muffin cups, filling until almost full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg bites puff up substantially and begin to brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes; bites will deflate substantially at this time. Run a knife around the edges and bottoms to loosen and remove from the cups. Allow to cool to room temperature.