Egg white muffins full of spinach, Cheddar cheese, and corn are an easy make-ahead option for breakfast, and they freeze well to boot!
- cooking spray
- 1 ½ cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup skim milk
- ⅓ cup liquid egg whites
- ½ tomato, diced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, Cheddar cheese, spinach, corn, milk, egg whites, and tomato in a large bowl until well combined. Spoon mixture into the muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are set and edges start to pull away from the sides of the muffin cups, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the tin.