These quick and easy breakfast tacos are topped with a scrambled egg, pepper, and onion mixture and Mexican-inspired cheeses and flavors for a delicious start to your day.
- cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 flour tortillas
- ¼ cup shredded habanero-flavored Cheddar cheese, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons salsa, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded Mexican cheese blend (such as Kraft®), or to taste
- 1 avocado, sliced, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and warm over medium heat. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour egg mixture into the skillet and add bell pepper and onion. Cook and stir until eggs are set and veggies are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Warm a tortilla in a skillet over low heat. Top with 1/2 the habanero-flavored Cheddar cheese until slightly melted, about 1 minute. Transfer to a serving plate. Repeat with remaining tortilla and habanero-flavored Cheddar cheese.
- Top each tortilla evenly with scrambled egg mixture, salsa, Mexican cheese, avocado, and cilantro. Fold tacos and serve.