Start freezing this refreshing cocktail the night before. It's a sweet, slushy combination of pineapple juice and whiskey, topped with a little lemon-lime soda, and served with a cherry.
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle whiskey
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries with juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime soda
- Stir pineapple juice, whiskey, and maraschino cherries with their juice in a large freezer-safe container with a lid. Cover container tightly and freeze slush overnight.
- Scoop the whiskey slush into old-fashioned glasses, making sure each glass contains a cherry or two. Top with lemon-lime soda.