These vegan chocolate chip cookies have all the flavor and texture of mainstream chocolate chip cookies. You will have a hard time keeping the cookie jar full!
- ⅔ cup butter flavored vegetable shortening, melted
- ⅔ cup vegan white sugar
- ⅔ cup vegan brown coconut sugar
- ⅔ cup Almond Breeze Original almondmilk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, beat melted vegetable shortening, white sugar, and brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until mixed. On low speed, mix in almondmilk. Add baking powder, baking soda, and flour. Beat on low speed until mixed. Beat on medium speed until creamy. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove to cooling racks. If baking 2 cookie sheets at a time, rotate pans halfway through baking.