No one will ever guess there is canned tomato soup in this moist and fluffy spice cake. It's easy to make, with only 5 ingredients!
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can tomato soup (such as Campbell's®)
- ½ cup milk
- 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch cake pan and set aside.
- Whisk cake mix, tomato soup, milk, eggs. and cinnamon together in a bowl until well combined. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 28 to 33 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Run a table knife around the edges to loosen. Invert carefully onto a serving plate or cooling rack. Let cool completely.