Frozen Tater Tots(R), Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe.
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (26.5 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen bite-size potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
- 1 pinch dried parsley flakes, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cook and stir ground beef, onion, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly, 7 to 10 minutes. Spread beef into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup, potato nuggets, and Cheddar cheese together in a large bowl until potato nuggets are evenly coated in soup and cheese. Spread potato nugget mixture over beef mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle paprika and parsley flakes over the top.