A package of marinated skirt steak speeds up the prep work with these fajitas. Add shrimp, bell peppers, and onion and throw everything on the grill for a quick and easy dinner.
- 1 (20-ounce package) pre-seasoned fajita skirt steak (such as Eddy)
- ½ pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 medium green bell pepper, quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) package fajita-sized flour tortillas
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Add skirt steak to the hot grill and cook for 3 minutes per side. Remove steak from the grill and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Skewer shrimp, and cook for 1 minute per side. Remove from the grill.
- Cut onion into 1/2-inch-thick layers, keeping the rings together. Place onion layers and bell peppers onto the grill and allow to to char slightly, about 2 minutes per side. Remove onions and peppers and roughly chop. Wrap tortillas in foil and warm on the grill, about 3 minutes.
- Slice steak into strips and remove shrimp from the skewers. Assemble fajitas with steak, shrimp, onion, and bell peppers.