Use an electric smoker to help prepare your pork chops, and it will free you up for other tasks!
- 4 (1/2 inch thick) bone-in pork chops
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 teaspoons dry rub seasoning blend, divided
- 1 sheet aluminum foil
- Preheat an electric smoker n to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C). Add water and smoking chips according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Pat each chop dry with paper towels, then brush 1/2 teaspoon olive oil over both sides of each chop. Sprinkle dry rub over both sides and rub over the surface of each chop.
- When wisps of smoke are seen from the smoker, place chops directly on the smoker racks. Close the door and smoke for 45 minutes to 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center, near the bone, should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Remove from the smoker and let rest, tented with foil, for 10 minutes.