Just throw 3 ingredients in a slow cooker in the morning, and with minimal effort, you will be rewarded with this tasty teriyaki pulled pork.
- 2 pounds boneless pork butt
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle teriyaki marinade (such as Lawry's® Teriyaki with Pineapple)
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Place pork shoulder in slow cooker and pour teriyaki sauce and chicken broth over pork. Cook on Low until pork is fall-apart tender, 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove pork from the slow cooker, shred, and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with sesame seeds.