Try these easy, grain-free, and paleo muffins made with cassava flour, orange juice, and cinnamon that are moist and perfectly baked.
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- ½ tablespoon sweet potato starch, sifted
- ½ cup tigernut flour
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- ⅓ cup cassava flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon stevia powder, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 12 dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat eggs and sweetener in a bowl until foamy, about 3 minutes. Stir in potato starch; mix well. Add tigernut flour and orange juice; mix until well combined. Whisk in cassava flour, vanilla extract, stevia powder, and cinnamon until batter is smooth. Fold in baking soda and cream of tartar.
- Pour batter into a 12-cup silicone muffin mold; top each muffin with 1 dried cranberry.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 15 minutes.