These oatmeal-banana breakfast cookies are quick, simple, and delicious! Perfect for those hurried mornings on the way to school.
- 2 ripened bananas
- 1 ¾ cups instant oats
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup walnuts (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas in a medium bowl. Stir in oats, chocolate chips, and walnuts.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.