This easy orzo salad combines a variety of Mediterranean flavors like olives, chickpeas, pine nuts, and bell peppers with a light lemon dressing.
- ½ cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon-infused olive oil
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ¼ cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ¼ cup canned chickpeas
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons ricotta salata cheese, crumbled or shaved
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook orzo in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain well.
- Toss orzo with lemon-infused olive oil. Add olives, artichoke hearts, chickpeas, roasted red peppers, pine nuts, and ricotta salata. Toss to combine. Refrigerate to chill and allow flavors to build.