Impress your guests with a quick and easy macaroni and tuna casserole topped with buttery bread crumbs.
- 1 (7.25 ounce) package macaroni and cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley, or to taste
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain and return macaroni to pot.
- Stir 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup milk, and powdered cheese from envelope into the cooked macaroni. Stir cream of mushroom soup, tuna, and 1/2 cup milk into the macaroni and cheese. Pour macaroni mixture into the prepared baking dish; top with Cheddar cheese and parsley.
- Mix bread crumbs, melted butter, and dill in a small bowl; sprinkle over Cheddar cheese layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bread crumb topping is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.