Whip up this quick and easy keto Alfredo sauce in minutes using heavy cream, butter, garlic, cream cheese, and Parmesan.
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground white pepper, or to taste
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Cook garlic until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add heavy cream and cream cheese. Slowly add Parmesan cheese, stirring constantly until well incorporated and sauce thickens, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in salt, nutmeg, and white pepper.