This grilled broccoli is the prefect side dish you can throw on the grill after you pull off the meat to rest.
- 1 pound
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place broccoli florets in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over the broccoli and toss to coat. Add salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper and toss to coat again.
- Place broccoli in a grill basket and grill, turning occasionally, until tender-crisp, about 10 minutes.