A brief marinade in garlic, ginger and lime juice leads to an intensely flavored chicken you can grill or broil.
- 4 breast half, bone and skin removed (blank)s skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 lime (2" dia)s limes, juiced
- Pound the chicken to 1/2 inch thickness. In a large resealable plastic bag combine the garlic, ginger, oil and lime juice. Seal bag and shake until blended. Open bag and add chicken. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for no more than 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from bag and grill or broil, basting with marinade, until cooked through and juices run clear. Dispose of any remaining marinade.